ERIE FENCE ANCHORS
EFI has been using the anchor on chainlink fence posts for 40 years.¬† We find the anchor is as strong as posts set in concrete.¬† In fact, posts with anchors outperform posts with concrete in areas with heavy freeze conditions and areas where there is standing ground water.
Anchors reduce labor and material costs.¬† The job gets done cheaper and faster with no compromise in quality.
Installation is simple.
1.¬† ¬†Pound the post into the grade level.
2. ¬†Slide the anchor onto the post.
3.¬† Drive the anchor into the ground so that it is just about 2 inches below grade level.
4.¬† Job’s done.
As an option, a self-tapping screw through the holes in the anchor can be added to prevent gate posts from turning.
ERIE FENCE ANCHOR FEATURES
- No holes to dig.
- No sand, gravel and cement to buy, mix and haul.
- No cement spills and mess to clean up.
- No dirt to remove from lawn.
- No frost problems.
- Stretch fence immediately. No delay for cement to cure.
- One day fence installation.
- Holds just as securely as cement.
- Fence can be easily disassembled and moved.
- Easy adjustments for professional looking jobs.
- Fence posts can be installed in all weather conditions from standing water to temperatures too cold to mix cement.
- No change in sod or landscaping appearance.
- Anchors are American made of heavy duty, galvanized steel.
- Optional self-tapping screws lock anchor to post to eliminate turning if desired.
- Line post can be set closer to concrete walk or driveway.
- Corner post can be set close without going outside property line.